Monday, February 1, 2010

Go to a U of I Hockey Game - done!

I have successfully completed one item on my Toss My Cap List! Saturday night, I went to dinner with Sarah and Katherine (Sarah had her first ever Papa Del's) and then to a hockey game. It was quite crowded and, apparently, an important game, so we had to sit in the corner. Unfortunately, Illinois lost, but we did get to see them score one goal. I was disappointed that there was no huge fight but there was plenty of slamming people into walls and fight-instigating. I also should have watched Mighty Ducks or something because I know even less than I thought about how the game of hockey goes. Thanks to Sarah for the pictures!


Katherine, Sarah, and me. These were our "yay-we're-at-a-hockey-game" faces.



This sign made me laugh...and also terrified me. Luckily, we were semi-safe behind the net.

No comments: