Monday, June 21, 2010

Auntie x's 3 with Nephews x's 3!


Welcome to my newest nephew, Oliver Jeffrey
June 16 - 1:11 pm - 7 lbs., 6 oz. - 20"

I went to work Wednesday so excited because my sister would be having her baby just one floor below where I was working! It was so great to be able to pop downstairs a couple times before Oliver made his appearance and hang out with Liza for a bit. I was also thrilled to be the first (and probably longest) visitor in the hospital. Holding my 1.5 hour old nephew is something I will never forget. This little guy is adorable and I'm a sucker for him already (as evidenced by changing his diaper on day 3 of existence). I love his little curled up frog legs and it's nice to hold a little boy who actually wants to cuddle (not that he really has a choice). Just another little guy to spread the love to.

Me and Ollie just chillin'


Family picture in the hospital taken by me (with Warren's awesome camera)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Completely adorable!! Love the family photo.