Monday, April 26, 2010

Early 90's TV Has a Permanent Home in My Brain

I was watching an episode of Boy Meets World today (thanks for suggesting that, TiVo) when I heard a familiar-ish sounding voice. I looked up to see a woman playing a teacher on the show. She was tall, skinny, and had voluminous dark hair. After hearing a few more sentences, I thought, Hmm, she sounds and looks like Nurse Jennifer from Saved by the Bell. My curiosity (and lack of report-writing motivation) enticed me to see if it was the same actress (Nancy Valen) and it was. Then I thought about how amazing (and a bit sad) it was that I could immediately place her as being on Saved by the Bell (best show ever) and that I knew the name of the character she appeared as only ONCE in a single episode. No wonder my brain has no more capacity for useful information

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Ahahahaha, this is amazing. This is coming from someone who has embarrassingly made a tv/movie connection once or twice as well. Haha, saved by the bell took up so many hours of our middle school lives before and after school...